Female PE Teacher Part Time, Wiltshire
Start Date: 29/02/2016
Type: Long Term Part Time 0.4 (3 Days a week)
Consultant: Charlie Johnson
Protocol Education are currently working with a School in Wiltshire in search of a Female PE Teacher. The start date is September 5th and is due to run until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Physical Education too KS3- KS5 students. You will be expected to plan and assess work for the PE classes in accordance to the national curriculum.
In order to be successful you will:
- Experience in teaching PE at KS3-KS5 (NQTS welcome to apply)
- Comfortable working in a large team
- Show high levels of enthusiasm and commitment
-Have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to process one with Protocol Education
The school itself holds high expectations of students, particularly with regard to their behaviour and commitment to learning. The PE department is extremely supportive and the successful candidate will be provided with a fantastic environment in which to help maintain the excellent progress of students.
Register with Protocol Education to apply for this role and connect with other schools, academies and nurseries recruiting near you
Protocol Education offers all Teachers and teaching staff:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
We look forward to your response. Please contact Charlie Johnson 0117 9453965 / firstname.lastname@example.org