This could be the next role for you!
A newly opened secondary school in Edmonton are looking to add a qualified P.E teacher to their faculty starting in September 2020. The ideal candidate must hold a QTS certificate or a relevant qualification.
This brand-new school is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities that help push students towards achieving outstanding grades. With an impressive 95% of students achieving A* - C grades in GCSEs this school is an ideal place to work for any candidate.
The school ethos:
Our goal is to help each student be all that they can be; to help them to develop the skills and knowledge so that they can fully participate in and appreciate the cultural, social, political, and economic and aspects of society.
Located just around the corner from Norwood Train station; the school is easily accessible via public transport swell as candidates that drive.
- Strong knowledge of behaviour management techniques
- Outstanding 1:1 Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lead and carry out demonstrations safely
- To be able to maintain control over large numbers of students
- Pre-panning lessons each week
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £135 - £190 per day (dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.