The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in the progress and drive of the department. The school, which is very well resourced with interactive facilities in each teaching space, has been rated good by Ofsted. Millions of pounds have been invested in the school over the last five years. The first-rate facilities provide teaching staff with the means to offer varied and inspiring learning opportunities for students, both through the curriculum and extra-curricular activities. The reputation of the school remains strong with demand for places very high. They currently have more pupils on roll than at any time in the school's 50 year history. This is a very welcoming school where pupils achieve well. Pupils, from the youngest to the eldest, and from varying backgrounds, work together with respect for one another and the staff.
To be considered for this Physical Education teaching job in Bedford you will need to;
- have experience of teaching Physical Education
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
- understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
- show you are an imaginative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
In return this school offers:
- effective CPD to further develop your practitioner skills
- high achieving bright and talented students
- creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school.
- a vibrant, happy and calm environment to work in
- The opportunity to work with enthusiastic, well-behaved and hardworking pupils.
- pay to scale £24,373 - £40,490
Applications are welcomed from both experienced or newly qualified colleagues. Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply. If you are interested in applying for this Physical Education teaching position in Bedford, please apply online today or contact Paul Chuter on 01923 257 410