This position has the potential to become a permanent Vacancy .
The ideal teacher will be professional and passionate about the content area and hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
Position: PE Teacher, practical & classroom based
Location: Bristol, BS7 & BS13
Start Date: ASAP
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential!
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who: -
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
• DBS Check
• 2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
• Proof of address
Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
• CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinars
• £250 refer a friend rebate
- NQT Support network
- Candidate social events
We also have other opportunities for training teachers and cover supervisors within PE and all other subjects, please contact us for more information.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please do not hesitate to contact Hollie on 0117 945 3965 for more information.