September 2022 start
Protocol Education are working alongside a wonderful school based in Chessington, Kingston Upon Thames, South West London who are seeking a PE Teacher to start with them in September 2022.
You will be a passionate teacher of PE with a proven record of or passion for achieving outstanding outcomes for your students. You will be someone who loves sport and recognises the impact that physical activity, teamship and healthy competition can have on the lives of young people.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and those who are newer to the profession.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced PE teacher with great subject knowledge
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS
• Have experience of teaching PE in a previous role
• Have an updated CV
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
• Hold a valid and current DBS
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK, hold QTS and DBS.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.