PE Teacher - Sports Coach
Protocol education is looking to appoint an experienced PE Teacher/Unqualified Teacher to work within schools across the Teeside area. The candidate must have experience working with KS3 and KS4 students. The role requires someone who is an outstanding practitioner with experience who can lead by example that can inspire and challenge individuals to help build their confidence and relationships with others.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS OR Sport Coaching Qualification
- Have experience within a sports coaching role
- The ability to provide references covering the last 3 years
- The eligibility to work in the UK
- An enhanced child or child and adult DBS
- Good behaviour management is crucial
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme (How many will you recommend?)
- Long term or daily roles
It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.