Protocol Education are working with a secondary school based in Newham who are seeking to appoint a PE Teacher to join a successful and supportive team.
This post provides an excellent opportunity for a Early Career Teacher to develop their career.
The successful candidate will be required to teach PE across KS3 and KS4 at all ability ranges and must be able to contribute to the busy programme of fixtures and extra-curricular activities before and after school.
The academic standards of this secondary school are backed up by exciting enrichment opportunities, whilst nurturing and caring for the wellbeing of every student
Qualities of a PE teacher at this school:
• Flexible, collaborative, and resilient
• Outstanding teacher who inspire students and the wider team
• Committed to ensuring that every student recognises their potential
Responsibilities of a PE Teacher:
• Outstanding subject knowledge with an ability and willingness to teach across all Key Stages
• ICT literate
• A team player who can work closely with the rest of the department.
In return the school can offer:
• Protected co-planning and department meeting time
• Access to the high-quality, regular professional development
• Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues across the network
If you are interested in this role as a PE Teacher in Newham, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.