PE Teacher - Bristol
A fantastic school in Bristol are excited to appoint a qualified PE Teacher to join their already dynamic faculty. An ECT will be considered.
PE has an excellent update across both GCSE and A-level and the subject is at the heart of the school, where the promotion of fitness and a healthy lifestyle is paramount. The school strongly believes that all students can progress in the subject, regardless of their starting points.
Start date: 13th June or 1st September (Full or Part time position will be considered)
The successful applicant will:
- Hold QTS or QTLS.
- Hold a relevant degree
- Have excellent classroom management
- Be passionate about health and wellbeing
- Be inventive and ‘think outside of the box’ in their approach to coaching
- Be able to showcase their knowledge of PE
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Hold high expectations of all students
- Be able to use their initiative in meeting the needs of the student, depending on their individual communication, and learning skills
- Offers a varied and comprehensive careers programme
- A supporting staff teams
- Excellent sports facilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to a rewards gateway
- Free on-site parking
- Close to public transport links
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.