My North Leeds school is looking for Pastoral Support Worker to start in September. This School is in a low socio-economic area with challenges of its own.
If you are an experienced pastoral support worker looking for a challenge then apply now.
1) Provide an approachable pastoral service to pupils in the whole school.
2) Provide a 1:1 mentoring role to pupils.
3) Be a reference point for pupils who are referred by teaching and support staff - mentoring pupils as appropriate.
4) Follow up pupil/staff concerns, making telephone and written contact with parents as appropriate.
5) Follow up safeguarding issues in line with school policy and practice.
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You receive regular CPD ran by experts.
Email your CV in today to email@example.com or call me on 0113 233 7020 for a confidential chat.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.