There is part time and full time work available.
What's in it for you?
• London Living Wage paid into your account on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area that will find you local work
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
What will you be doing?
• Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
• Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
• Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
• Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
• Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working with Early Years children
- You must hold a valid DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
- You must have the Right To Work In The UK and prove this
Apply now if you are interested
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.