Do you have a passion for teaching?
Are you looking to secure a long term teaching post for September 2016?
I am looking for an inspirational, committed and creative teacher to join the Nursery team on a part time basis.
The school would be happy to see overseas-trained teachers provided they have good experience and are familiar with the UK curriculum.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
EXCELLENT DAILY RATE PER DAY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. These posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
• keen to achieve personal excellence through the provision of outstanding teaching and learning
• Have very high expectations of achievement and behavior with proven success in pupil progress
• Is able to work closely and effectively within a team
• Is a creative teacher who has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
• Demonstrates secure subject knowledge
• Will support our outstanding Catholic ethos and vision.
• The school can offer:
• Pupils who are well motivated, enthusiastic, polite and exceptionally well behaved
• A supportive and motivated staff and leadership team
• A commitment to your on-going professional development
• A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.