The successful candidate will have a dedicated consultant who will find them some local nursery work in Brent on the days that suit them best.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Childcare (Unqualified, Level 2 or Level 3)
- A flexible approach to work
- Ability to work in a team
- Available to cover last minute shifts if need be
- Maintaining and following all Safeguarding policies and procedures at all times
- Maintaining a positive attitude towards the children, parents, visitors and work colleagues
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.