This position is part time hours on a permanent basis.
- Term time only nursery (39 working weeks per year but employees are paid for 43.7 weeks)
- Working hours of x3 days per week 8:15am-1:30pm and x2 days per week 8:15am-3:30pm)
- Excellent hourly start rate of £11.00ph
- The nursery features in many nursery magazines as they are an "Outstanding Nursery"
- Training and development programmes available for staff members to broaden their knowledge and skills
- You must be willing to assist any child in the nursery class including children with disabilities
- You must act as a key worker and follow any instruction given to you by management
- You must pay strict attention to the dress code and no smoking on site policy
- You must attend a weekly staff meeting on a Tuesday at 8:35am
Please only apply if you hold a NVQ/CACHE or equivalent qualification in Childcare
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.