Part time Art Teacher
A school that never compromises on excellence in North Somerset are looking to appoint an Art Teacher on a part-time basis (0.4), to start in September to teach across KS3, 4 and 5.
The successful applicant will:
- Be suitably qualified (QTS or equivalent and a relevant degree)
- Have secure subject knowledge
- Be committed to creating a happy, purposeful and secure learning environment
- Be innovative and able to ‘think outside the box’
- Be passionate about the personal and academic development of each student
- Be confident in managing varying behaviour and supporting those with additional learning needs or disabilities
The school offers:
- A happy and positive learning and work environment
- State of the art facilities, making teaching even more enjoyable
- An exciting curriculum
- The opportunity to teach excellent children across all key stages
- Staff parking
- A place in the heart of the community, close to public transport links
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.