A well established Nursery in Oxfordshire are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse or Early years Teacher/ Play worker to work with them and lead a small team within the Nursery.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a progressive Nursery, with a forward-thinking Senior Management Team who put the needs of staff and students at the forefront of everything they do.
Professional development is a key aspect of the school staff charter and phase leaders take an active role in this.
This Nursery can offer you:
• Enthusiastic children who have an excellent attitude to learning
• The opportunity to lead and develop the Early Years team
• An exciting environment in which to develop your skills
• A strong and dedicated Leadership and staff team
The successful applicant will have:
• Extensive knowledge of excellent Early Years practice and the Early Years Curriculum
• The skills needed to lead and develop a strong Early Years team
• Excellent interpersonal skills and organisation
• The motivation to create an outstanding provision for all pupils in Early Years
This role has the potential to become a permanent placement after one term of employment.
If you are interested in this exciting position please apply here or contact Jay Benedetti directly on 01865 751 742 or alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.