Protocol Education are currently looking to employ an online tutor who can provide engaging online tuition for secondary students who are currently out of school.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Previous experience of tuition
- Experience of behaviours that challenge
- Good online teaching techniques
- Available mornings, afternoons or both
- Valid DBS on the update service
- Referees to support the last 3 years of employment
What protocol can offer:
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
Please apply or contact Alex for more information on: 01642 205952 or Alex.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.