The successful candidate must have or be willing to work towards an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
This nursery brings extensive experience in nurturing the early development of children from 2-4 years of age. The Nursery Key Worker will help to provide innovative and creative opportunities for children to grow and develop in a safe and stimulating environment.
A bit more about this job vacancy:
5 days a week (term time only)
5 mornings 8:15am-1:30pm plus
2-4 afternoons 1:30pm-3:45pm (you can choose how many afternoons you would like to work)
This role is part time (working up to 33.93 hours per week) however, you are paid for 43.7 weeks spread over 12 monthly payments.
• Includes 10 training days with top professors
• The hourly rate for a qualified practitioner is from £11.00 per hour depend on experience
- To be prepared and willing to assist (under supervision) with any child in the nursery class regardless of the severity of their disability
- To act as a key worker and focus on specific children's needs, as required
- To assist the Head of Nursery in all aspects of the work as required
- To be fully aware of and to put into practice all health and safety and safeguarding procedures
- To follow any behaviour modification programmes
- To have an understanding of child development
- To be aware of child's therapy and other needs from class file and to follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) guidelines
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.