Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher looking for a role to start in January?
An opportunity has arisen due to a current teacher leaving to go on Maternity Leave. This Nursery school has a proven track record for being Outstanding in their last OFSTED report so they expect the potential candidate to be of a high calibre.
This opportunity would suit:
• Someone who has extensive knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
• Fully qualified teachers (QTS Status);
• Overseas trained teacher with UK curriculum experience
• Enthusiastic, flexible and creative teachers;
• A teacher that enjoys a challenge, is fully committed to the progress and attainment of young learners and the ability to work within a team to provide the necessary support for the pupils.
If you think that you have the skills and attributes that make you a good match for this position then please apply as soon as you can.
Please be aware that in order to work in a teaching capacity you must:
• Hold a teaching qualification.
• Be registered with the Teaching Agency
• Hold a current DBS form (or be willing to apply for one through Protocol)
Apply if you think you are suitable for this role
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.