Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher?
Looking for a Long Term role?
An opportunity has arisen due to a current teacher leaving their post and the school are looking to find a suitable replacement as soon as they can. Whilst it is vital for them to have a teacher in place they are keen to find the right person to drive the class forward and aid in their progression out of inadequacy and back to where they should be.
This opportunity would suit:
• Fully qualified teachers (QTS Status);
• Overseas trained teacher with UK curriculum experience
• Enthusiastic, flexible and creative teachers;
• A teacher that enjoys a challenge, is fully committed to the progress and attainment of young learners and the ability to work within a team to provide the necessary support for the pupils.
If you think that you have the skills and attributes that make you a good match for this position then please apply as soon as you can.
Please be aware that in order to work in a teaching capacity you must:
• Hold a teaching qualification.
• Be registered with the Teaching Agency
• Hold a current DBS form (or be willing to apply for one through Protocol)
Please contact Sarah on 0203 219 7734 for any further questions.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.