I am looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Teacher to work in a 'Good' Rated Primary School based in St. Albans.
This is to start in September 2016,and the position is for a year minimum. The school will consider full or part time applicants.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have the ability to build rapport with parents
• Support pupils to make progress through providing personalised experiences
• Have very good interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates should have:
• Overseas Trained Teachers are also welcomed
• Relevant experience with Early Years or KS1 pupils
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
• Dedicated consultant
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Please call Carol at Protocol on 01923 257410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role. Thank you.