We are looking to recruit a Nursery Teacher on behalf of a busy Nursery in Chertsey.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and passionate EYFS specialist who can plan and deliver engaging lessons in which all pupils can raise their standards of achievement to the fullest extent and to shine as individuals.
The role of an EYFS Teacher includes:
• Planning, preparing and delivering engaging and informative activities that progress pupils in their learning and development.
• Teaching Phonics
• Supporting the development of the communication and language of the pupils
• Supporting the physical development of the pupils through varied activities
• Providing opportunities for the pupils to develop their personal, social and emotional development
• Completing observations, formative and summative assessments and providing both verbal and written feedback to the children and parents.
• Providing a safe learning environment for the children
Protocol Education offers all Teachers:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure that is registered with the update service via the Disclosure & Barring Service