Nursery Teacher in Leeds
Protocol Education are looking for a Nursery Teacher who is looking for both daily and longer term work in and around Leeds in both Primary schools and Nurseries.
This position is open to NQT's.
The ideal person will have -
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Early Years
* A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all children
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* Have a strong and creative teaching style
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call the Leeds office on 0113 233 7020 for a confidential chat.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.