Protocol Education are looking for a creative flexible Nursery Teacher to work in a variety of Primary schools and Nurseries in and around Leeds. We are looking for a Nursery teacher who would be available for daily and longer term positions.
This position is open to NQT's.
The ideal person will have -
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Evidence of good classroom control
* A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* Have a strong and creative teaching style
* Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the Leeds office on 0113 233 7020
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.