The ideal candidate will be an experienced and passionate EYFS specialist who can plan and deliver engaging lessons in which all pupils can raise their standards of achievement to the fullest extent and to shine as individuals.
The role of an EYFS Teacher includes:
• Planning, preparing and delivering engaging and informative activities that progress pupils in their learning and development.
• Teaching Phonics
• Supporting the development of the communication and language of the pupils
• Supporting the physical development of the pupils through varied activities
• Providing opportunities for the pupils to develop their personal, social and emotional development
• Completing observations, formative and summative assessments and providing both verbal and written feedback to the children and parents.
• Providing a safe learning environment for the children
Protocol Education offers all Teachers:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure that is registered with the update service via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Here is a snippet of what Protocol can offer you:
Guaranteed Worker Pay - (GWP)
Looking for a bit of job security, but unsure about committing to a role sight unseen? A Guaranteed Work Agreement (GWA) could be for you.
If you want to work as much as possible for your first term in the UK, but can also see the appeal of settling into life in England through daily supply, GWA provides
the perfect balance. It’s a simple solution: we’ll guarantee you a set number of days of supply work per term, in return for your exclusive
commitment to Protocol Education for the duration of the agreement. Easy!
Every teacher registered with Protocol Education in the UK has access to a whole range of continuing professional development (CPD) courses, with many based around
improving your knowledge of special educational needs (SEN).
While you’re increasing your experience in the classroom, these courses will help you build skills and expand your career in new directions.
Take a look at some of the courses we’re currently offering on our website here:
BEST TEMPORARY RECRUITMENT AGENCY - RECRUITER AWARDS 2013
We know how important it is to work with an agency you can rely upon to provide the best quality service possible. A wealth of knowledge within the Education Sector, years of recruitment experience and a genuine passion for our industry makes Protocol a leader within England. We take the time to get to know you, and to understand your skills and experience in depth to ensure we find the best placement match as well as providing ongoing support throughout your career ventures.
Contact Alan Hunsdale at Protocol Education on 01483 207 510 for further information. Or send your CV to your email@example.com