Are you looking for a new opportunity in January 2017?
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate teacher looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work as a Nursery Teacher?
I am working with a friendly and welcoming school in the Feltham area. They are an expanding school and have a fantastic opportunity for a Nursery Teacher to start with them in January 2017.
You will have experience working with aged 3- 5 and have excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation stage (EYFS).
We are looking for someone who is:
• An excellent teacher who has experience teaching in Early Years
• Ready to take on the responsibility of a leadership role.
• An excellent communicator and has good interpersonal skills.
• Committed to team work and collaborative working.
• Flexible, thrives on challenge and is able to use their time effectively.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.