Protocol Education is now working with a local outstanding school based in Cockfosters, they are now seeking for a Nursery Teacher
The Nursery has a skilled and welcoming team, which are now looking for a proactive individual to join the team
Are you a Nursery Teacher looking for an exciting new position? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
• Early Years Teacher Status (EYT) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Ideally hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care or above but it is not essential
• Previous experience working and caring for children under 5, ideally within an early years setting
• Prioritise the safeguarding of children
• Responsibility to ensure the relevant statutory and legal welfare and curriculum requirements are always met
• Enthusiastic passion to deliver high quality childcare and learning opportunities
• Keep up to date with news and research within the sector and consider how this impacts your practice and your team
• Take pride in your teams planning, observation and assessment procedure whilst ensuring that they are detailed, reflective an provide developmentally challenging next steps
• As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child’s needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs
• Speak up against practices that don’t support safeguarding or our core values
• Remain up to date with our childcare policies and procedures
• Get to know the families at the setting and create a good relationship with parents whilst also able to manage and resolve parental complaints/concerns in a timely manner
• Build relationships with local schools to help create an effective transition for each child
• Be a key player to ensure the nursery receives excellent outcomes in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted, CI and CIW
• Ensure we encourage and praise children’s development and achievements
• UK eligibility to work
• An enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
If this position is of interest to you or anyone you may know please contact Daniel on 0208 371 7900 or Daniel.li@Protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.