Are you a Nursery Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity over the summer and into the new term?
Protocol Education is now working with a modern, exciting and innovative nurseries in New Barnet
The Nursery has a welcoming team, which are now looking for a proactive Nursery Teacher to join the team in this fun and happy environment
This is a Full-time position seeking for someone to start as soon as possible over the summer with a possibility to continue into term Sep 2022
Essential Qualifications & Experience for this role as a Nursery Teacher based in New Barnet
• CACHE level 2 or equivalent teacher qualification
• 1-2 years’ experience working with children within a nursery
• Teaching young children and early years
• planning and implementing creative and learning activities for children in line with curriculum
• Prioritise the safeguarding of children
• Enthusiastic passion to deliver high quality childcare and learning opportunities
• As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child’s needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs
• Get to know the families at the setting and create a good relationship with parents whilst also able to manage and resolve parental complaints/concerns in a timely manner
• Responsibility to ensure the relevant statutory and legal welfare and curriculum requirements are always met
• Ensure we encourage and praise children’s development and achievements
• An enhanced DBS dated within the last year
• UK eligibility to work
If this position is of interest to you or anyone you may know please contact Daniel on 0208 371 7900 or send your resume to Daniel.li@Protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.