A ‘outstanding’ school in the Borough of Haringey is seeking a qualified Nursery Teacher. This is a full-time classroom teaching position that starts September 2022 and will be for the academic year. The salary range is between £32,000 - £42,000 depending on experience. The school is a large school with excellent sports facilities and newly refurbished classrooms. The teaching staff and children are very welcoming and friendly. There is adequate parking for staff and convenient access by public transport.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of teaching in a Primary setting
- Be a practitioner who maximises the potential of pupils
- Understand the importance of using self-evaluation and performance data to identify and implement effective improvement
- Maximise achievement through rigorous monitoring, intervention and review
- Develop learning and teaching within a Primary setting
- Be committed to contributing to the wider life of the school.
In return Protocol will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or teaching assistant you refer to us*
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.