We have some fantastic opportunities that have arisen in some of our nurseries in Cambridgeshire. We are looking to recruite all types of nursery staff - Nurses, Assistants, Roomleaders and Playworkers. Candidates that are both qualified and not.
We are recruiting for enthusiastic and fun individuals who are motivated and has a passion for child care. Ensuring that all children attending are receiving a high quality of care with stimulating play activities.
The ideal candidates must have great organisational and communication skills. Building strong rapports with children, parents/carers and collegues is paramount. This role would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to work flexible hours, meet industry professions through working in different nursery settings and gain valuable experience within the sector.
- Either hold a NVQ level 3 in Childcare, a NNEB or a diploma in nursery nursing
- Level 2 NVQ will also be beneficial
- Have at least 6 months experience within an EYFS setting
- Live locally to the borough or be willing to travel there
- Be a passionate, proactive and dynamic early years educator
Specific Child Care Tasks:
- The preparation and completion of activities to suit the child's stage of development
- To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharin
- Washing and changing children as required
- Providing comfort and warmth to an ill child
If you would like to apply for any of these roles then please email me your CV to:
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.