Would you like to work in an Ofsted 'Good' nursery? Does career progression appeal to you?
Located in Dulwich in a beautiful white Georgian building, this nursery caters to over 30 young children, babies to pre-school age. It has 3 floors which include sensory and creativity rooms. It also has a very welcoming and warm environment which encourages creativity and passion in early years.
- Spacious, Clean working environment.
- 2x annual team building days - paid by nursery.
- Perk box signup. (Free Mobile phone insurance, Cafe Nero Coffee, +high street discounts)
- 28 days holiday (+ *accruing annual leave bonus)
- Paid training x2 days.
- Free online training (6 courses)
- Fun, professional team with great management.
- Large/Comfortable staff room.
- Good transport links - train/bus.
- Xmas dinner/party - paid by nursery
- Free parking spaces on the streets around the nursery.
We're looking for qualified nursery nurses with CACHE Level 3 or above (ie. BA in Early Years Education). The salary is 17,888 to 19,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Opportunity for career progression
• Chance to work 4 days a week
• 40 Hour Week (7.30-6)
• Quality training opportunities and support
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children and be ready to lead a team of staff in the room.
Scope of position:
- To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum .
- To lead requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to
- To maintain an overview of the needs of all the children within the room and the staff to meet these needs
- To promote and support effective partnerships with parents and ensure that key persons maintain positive relationships within their roles
- To regularly contribute to cycles or supervisions and appraisals of staff
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00