40 hours a week
Some of the Room leader responsibilities will include:
- Leading by example and directing staff in the room
- Keyworker responsibilities, doing regular observations and assessments on key children, updating their development files
- Compliance with EYFS and planning age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
- Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- Working to nursery Policy and Procedures and making sure that the rest of the staff team understand and adhere to them too
- Attending parent's evenings and supporting open days
- Partaking in staff meetings and attending training as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates for this position as soon as possible.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply directly to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.