Successful candidates will be expected to deliver activities in line with the EYFS curriculum, be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. Candidates will need a positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children.
Key attributes required of the Nursery Nurse/early years role include:
• NNEB qualification/NVQ Level 2/3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent/ or Experience in an Educational setting
• Experience of planning activities
• A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Proven experience of providing childcare for ages 0-5 to a high professional
standard is essential
• Experience of observing, monitoring and recording the development of children
• Commitment and flexibility
• Experience of or willingness to help with changing and potty training
• Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection
procedures and practice;
If you think this might be available and looking for a Nursery Nurse / EYFS role please do apply online NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you very soon. Please contact Shannon.email@example.com