Are you are a nursery practitioner living in or around the Hounslow and Feltham area?
Do you want a new and exciting position starting in September 2016?
Do you want flexible working hours or a permanent position in an early years setting?
If so Protocol Education, Uxbridge can help. We are currently recruiting for temporary and permanent candidates to join our well established team of Early Years Practitioners!
We are looking for candidates that are committed, flexible and reliable and who are passionate with working with the Early Years. We as Recruitment Consultants want to find you that perfect position whether it is temporary or permanent work in areas that are close to your home and fit around your current lifestyle!
You must have the following:
• Either an NVQ Level 2 or 3 equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least 3 months experience working in an Early Years setting
• Knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Curriculum)
• A strong understanding of child development
• A passion for working with children aged 0-5 years of age
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to use o your own initiative
• An understanding of all nursery duties
• An understanding of Safeguarding policies
If you are interested then please call Protocol Education - Uxbridge Branch