Nursery Practitioner / Teacher – EYPS or QTS
Protocol Education require a person who is skilled and qualified with supporting/ Teaching Early Years children to attain the best of their abilities across a foundation Stage setting in a Suburban Bradford Early Years Unit.
The person must be able to handle challenging behaviour in a calm and structured manner and embed a rigorous timetable to engage and enlighten children’s enjoyment in their education and progress their attainment in this vital learning period. The school will provide support and a detailed understanding of the children who age from 0- 5 years of age as well as appropriate resources to implement your plans to ensure learning is engaging and structured.
The role will begin at October half term, and will continue initially until the end of the school year in July 2017. There is a strong potential this role will be ‘temp to perm’, and a permanent role will be available thereafter.
EYPS and QTS Status equally welcomed
We will provide:
• A strong, enthusiastic and collaborative staff team
• Fabulous, friendly, enthusiastic children who have excellent characters
• Quality continued professional development training opportunities
You need to:
• QTS or EYPS status
• Be a hard-working, outstanding role model
• Have experience in and Early Years setting – ideally in all phases
• Be able to work with children of all ages from 0- 5years old
• Be able to inspire and motivate pupils and parents
• Have high expectations for learning attitudes and behaviour
• Be creative and enthusiastic
• Have a structured and routine approach to day to day activities.
Are you interested to hear more about this great opportunity to work in Early Years education? If so, call the office now on 0113 233 70 20 and ask for the Primary Consultant Sophie Taylor. Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.