This is a great opportunity to build experience and confidence in nurseries across the Haringey and surrounding areas.
You will have access to a large variety of nurseries with varied shifts which are best suited to you.
Our nurseries will require someone to assist children from 6 months to 4 years old.
To be eligible, the following bullet points will be required:
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a DBS on the update system or willing to apply for one
• Experience in childcare and able to apply this to your day-to-day work in the nurseries
• Up to date references covering the last 2 years
• Willing to provide forms of identification and proof of address
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.