Are you looking to broaden your knowledge and skills whilst earning the LONDON LIVING WAGE?
We are looking for a Nursery Practitioner who has AT LEAST 3 MONTHS EXPERIENCE working with Early Years children.
You can start this process with us STRAIGHT AWAY!!!
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
- Hold a CACHE Level 3 Qualification in Childcare
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a DBS on the Update System or willing to apply for one
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience in Child Care
- Have up to date references covering the last 2 years
- Be willing to provide forms of identification and proof of address
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.