- Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
- A good time keeper
- Able to work flexible hours
- To be able to follow instructions and contribute ideas to the team- ensuring children's safety, needs and interests are being met
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6months experience working in nurseries
- Childcare qualification; CACHE Level 2 or 3/ NVQ Level 2 or 3/ NNEB (desirable)
Why register with us?
- Daily, long-term and permanent jobs in nurseries
- Great daily rates and the opportunity to get guaranteed work and pay
- Support for your career through free CPD and resources
- Help and advice from your consultant
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
If you enjoy working with children and encouraging them to reach their full potential through a variety of fun activities, then this could be the ideal role for you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.