Do you enjoy working with children 5 and under? Do you like to help children learn through play?
At Protocol we work with great Nurseries and Children Centres so you will get the opportunity to work in various Early Years setting. You will be able to help children develop in the early stages of their life. We are looking for Nursery Nurses and Nursery assistants to join our team at Protocol Education and work with nurseries and children centres in the Huntingdon area. he ideal candidates should be highly trustworthy and attentive to children’s needs. Talking to and interacting with the children, keeping a watchful eye on the children's behaviour, encouraging shy children to participate and maintaining discipline. You do not always need formal qualifications to start training as a nursery worker, although a good standard of general education, such as GCSEs, including English and maths, would be helpful
You will need:
- Experience working with children
- Interested in the Early Years
- Like to engage with children and support them to learn through play
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Childcare
What can Protocol Education offer you:
- Opportunities to work in long-term placements, full time and part time;
- Flexible daily work in a variety of local Primary Schools, Nurseries & Children’s Centres based in Lambeth;
- Working with a team of dedicated Consultants.
If you would like to apply for this role please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also have lots of other Nursery positions available such as - Nursery Nurses, Nursery Roomleaders, Nursery Assistants, After school and breakfast clubs.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.