Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a long term position?
At Protocol Education we are very busy working with a number of children's centres and private nurseries across the Greater Manchester area. Consequently one nursery urgently require experienced nursery workers for long term assignments. This exciting position will give you the opportunity to put your skills to use, working with young children on a daily basis at an excellent nursery.
Nursery nurses will have an NVQ3 qualification or equivalent and assistants a minimum of 6 weeks experience within a nursery.
Requirements for working for protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12months)
• 2 references within the last 6 years
• Be an excellent practitioner who is committed to promoting the welfare of children
• The capability of being reliable
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of Nurseries across the Great Manchester area
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 200 8500 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.