My Client focus' on creating a loving and caring environment for children, with a strong focus on the views of parents. Both children and parents truly love their brand, which makes this nursery stand out above the rest. In order to be the best they need very special people to help them. They are looking for highly motivated people to join their team, individuals who are full of joy of life and who will be infectious with their enthusiasm for what they are trying to achieve.
The Role -
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse in a Huntingdon Nursery. They are looking to recruit for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who can bring unique skills and innovation to the nursery.
The duties of a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Assisting the Nursery team in providing high quality childcare.
- Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with professional conducts
The Candidate -
-The key attributes of a Nursery Nurse include:
- Being qualified at NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
This is an excellent career opportunities for the right candidates.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.