Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a permanent position in the local area? Protocol Education are working on behalf of a nursery in Portishead who are rapidly expanding and therefore seeking to employee a level 3 practitioner to work on a full time basis from as soon as possible.
The staff in the nursery work together to provide a stimulating environment for the children and are required to be flexible as they may be required to work with a different age range of children in the nursery. Therefore it is important for the practitioner to have experience of working with children aged from 5months-5years.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework and will have the ability to implement activities to promote the social, intellectual and physical development of the children within nursery. Additionally, the staff member will be responsible for planning and implementing specific activities for their key children. Following this you would be required to write observations and evaluations of the activities
Requirements for working for protocol education are:
• DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 3 years (one most recent, one from an education setting)
• Be an excellent, passionate practitioner who is committed to promoting the welfare of children
• To hold recognised childcare qualification at a Level 3 minimum (or equivalent)
Benefits of working with protocol education:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD) training schemes including safe guarding and first aid
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
If you would like to apply for this role please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also have lots of other Nursery positions available such as - Nursery Nurses, Nursery Roomleaders, Nursery Assistants, After school and breakfast clubs.
For more information on these roles please don't hesitate to contact me.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.