Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse with a NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification?
We have some fantastic opportunities that have arisen in some of our local nurseries in Cambridge. We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and fun individual who is motivated and has a passion for child care. Ensuring that all children attending are receiving a high quality of care with stimulating play activities. The ideal candidate must have great organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work and meet the appropriate deadlines.
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification
• Experience of working in an early years setting.
• Can provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn.
• Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs.
• Commitment and flexibility when working in a busy Nursery school environment.
• Experience/willingness to help with changing and potty training.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers.
If you would like to apply for this role please email me your CV to:
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.