Protocol Education are excited to be working closely with a local Nursery based in Bishops Stortford. This Nursery is currently seeking a Level 2/3 experienced Nursery Assistant for a full-time position to start in as soon as possible.
This wonderful Nursery provides full-time programmes for children aged from birth to five years old. They are open from 7.30 am to 6pm and have an excellent reputation within the catchment area they are in.
The successful candidate should have experience working within a baby room, take pride in their support and care for young children and maintain the rich learning environment the school offer. In return the nursery offer staff a welcoming and vibrant working environment, and with the help of senior leadership staff are offered development and training to progress their careers internally.
The duties of a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Assisting the Nursery team in providing high quality childcare.
- Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with professional conducts
- SEN experience would be an advantage but not necessary
The key attributes of a Nursery Nurse include:
- Being qualified at NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
Excellent career opportunities for the right candidates.
Should you be looking for a career within a well developed nursery as a Nursery Nurse, please contact Emily on 01245 213220 immediately as our nursery is looking to interview immediately for this position.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and background checks.