Protocol Education are seeking to employee a Nursery assistant to work 3 days a week within a nursery class in a primary school. The school has a very friendly and welcoming approach and takes pride in providing children with an environment which is both fun and allows each individual to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will have sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and the ability to design cross curricular activities to help young children develop in different areas including physical, social, emotional and educational. The role would involve working closely with the classroom teacher who will provide you with guidance to ensure all the children are stimulated within the classroom.
Our minimum requirements are:
• a DBS which is on the update service or if you do not have one we can carry one out on your behalf
• 2 references dated within the last 3 years (one most recent & one from an education setting)
• Experience of working alongside children aged 0-5years
The benefits of working with Protocol Education are:
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include; ‘Child Protection and Safe Guarding’
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• On going honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 25 years of education recruitment experience.
While working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about Protocol Education visit our website www.protocol-education.com to apply for this position please contact Elly on 01793 480512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.