We are currently seeking to recruit a number of qualified nursery nurses as well as unqualified nursery assistants on behalf of a nursery in Leicestershire. The nursery are looking for staff members who can start in as soon as possible.
The role will be to work within the pre-school or toddlers room and the hours are 8.30-5.30 five days a week. The hours are also negotiable.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver activities in line with the EYFS curriculum, be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. You will need a positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children.
Key attributes required of the Nursery Nurse/early years role include:
• NNEB qualification/NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent/relevant experience
• Experience of planning activities
• A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Proven experience of providing childcare for ages 0-5 to a high professionalstandard is essential
• Experience of observing, monitoring and recording the development of children
• Commitment and flexibility
• Experience of or willingness to help with changing and potty training
• Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protectionprocedures and practice;
If you think this is the job for you then please apply NOW! We look forward to hearing from you very soon
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.