A Level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Nurse required to work with children aged 2-5 in a lovely Children’s Centre in the Rotherhithe area.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
• To work in partnership with parents and carers
• To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• Qualified Level 3 or equivalent or experience
• Have experience of working with children
• Have knowledge of the EYFS or experience of Nursery Schools.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.