Protocol Education are looking to recruit Nursery Assistants for day to day work in Staffordshire.
This role will require you to support various nurseries in Staffordshire where you will be working with children of ages between 0-5 years.
This role will require you to:
• Follow daily routines of rooms and for individual children.
• Prepare and participate in setting up activities applicable to room plans
• Support and understand plans and implementation of the EYFS curriculums
• Observe and record the next steps of children's play learning and development
• Ensure children are safe
For this role you will need:
• A minimum of 6 months experience in nurseries
• Flexible availability
• Willingness to work in various locations
• Ready to take work at 7 am
If this sounds like the job for you then apply online today at www.protocol-education.com
Interviews are being held now!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.