Are you a Nursery Nurse or Play Worker? Are you enthusiastic and have a passion for child care? Are you from Oxford and Live within or around the OX1 area.
We have some fantastic opportunities that have arisen in some of our local nurseries. We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and fun individual who is motivated and has a passion for child care. This role would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to work flexible hours, meet industry professions through working in different nursery settings and gain valuable experience within the sector. Ensuring that all children attending are receiving a high quality of care with stimulating play activities. The ideal candidate must have great organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work and meet the appropriate deadlines.
• Experience of working in an early years setting.
• Can provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn.
• Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs.
• Commitment and flexibility when working in a busy Nursery school environment.
• Experience/willingness to help with changing and potty training.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers.
If you are interest in this job role please feel free to contact me on 01865 751 742.
We are also recruiting for many other Nursery positions available such as - Nursery Nurses, Nursery Room leaders and after school/breakfast clubs workers.
If you are interest in this Job role, please call myself, Jordan, on 01923257410, Alternatively email me to email@example.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.