Nursery Nurse permanent position
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a permanent position in the local area? Protocol Education are working on behalf of a nursery in Portishead who are rapidly expanding and therefore seeking to employee a level 3 practitioner to work on a full time basis from as soon as possible.
The staff in the nursery work together to provide a stimulating environment for the children and are required to be flexible as they may be required to work with a different age range of children in the nursery. Therefore it is important for the practitioner to have experience of working with children aged from 5months-5years.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework and will have the ability to implement activities to promote the social, intellectual and physical development of the children within nursery. Additionally, the staff member will be responsible for planning and implementing specific activities for their key children. Following this you would be required to write observations and evaluations of the activities
Requirements for working for protocol education are:
• DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 3 years (one most recent, one from an education setting)
• Be an excellent, passionate practitioner who is committed to promoting the welfare of children
• To hold recognised childcare qualification at a Level 3 minimum (or equivalent)
Benefits of working with protocol education:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD) training schemes including safe guarding and first aid
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
When working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about protocol education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly Barnes on 01179453960 or email email@example.com