We are looking for an experienced CACHE Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work in one of our lovely nurseries in Harrow.
This Nursery is a 6 minute walk from Pinner Station and also has FREE parking available on site.
What the role involves:
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
- Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
- Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
- Building a strong, solid relationship with all parents
- Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Childcare (Unqualified, Level 2 or Level 3)
- A flexible approach to work
- Ability to work in a team
- Available to cover last minute shifts if need be
- Maintaining and following all Safeguarding policies and procedures at all times
- Maintaining a positive attitude towards the children, parents, visitors and work colleagues
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.