Fantastic benefits package includes:
- Excellent rates of pay and 6-monthly discretionary bonus
- Up to 35 days annual leave (depending on position)
- Free wholesome, hot lunches available
- Three complementary team building activities a year!
- Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%
- Staff childcare discount
Requirements of Nursery Educator Level 3 role:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare or equivalent (applicants who do not hold a relevant qualification will not be considered)
- Understanding of play based approach to children's learning and development
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Excellent knowledge of Safeguarding, Child Protection, The Prevent Duty and current Early Years Legislation
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.